Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Memories Remain (Sedetik Lebih) -Anuar zain OST Hikayat Merong Mahawangsa



I can see the sadness in your eyes
And every teardrop that you cry
I hope you know
It’s hard to let you go

The time is here I have to say goodbye
I laid my life I’ve seen the light
I hope you know
It’s hard to let you go

I swear to be the shadow by your side
To be the shining star
To light the darkness of your night
I will survive

*In the end
As I cross the line of life and then
I find my way back in your heart again
And I promise I will stay
Forever and a day
The memories remain

I wanna be the pillar of your strength
To give you hope until the end
No matter where I will be there
As long as you will let me stay
I’ll be with you through night and day
No matter when and where I will be there

I swear to be shadow by your side
To be shining star
To light the darkness of your night
You will survive
Keep me alive

Repeat *


Iluvcrafting: I love both Malay and English version..

No comments:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...